26 people made redundant - Can you help?

Hi ,

A Software House based not too far from yourselves are about to make 26 good
Software Developers redundant. They have contacted Evolution to help their
employees find another position, as we have recruited for the company in the
past, hence the reason for them contacting us.

They had two development teams:
the Microsoft team - VB, ASP, SQL Server, C#, .Net etc and the Open Systems
team: Java, J2EE, J2ME, Bluetooth, C / C++ etc.

They unfortunately have had to let 3 Technical Support guys go as well.

I would much appreciate it if you could let me know, if you have any
suitable opportunities for them, either now or in the future.

I look forward to your feedback.

Kind regards

Mike Casson
Senior Consultant