eCos in FOSDEM

Hi,

I tried to find more info about when and where the eCos meeting is. I read somewhere that it's not 100% certain that the public meeting will take place, it depends on number of attendants. Is the schedule clear already?

I'm still not sure if it's useful for me to attend. Which kind of developers is it best for? Digging into the bowels of eCos or building applications (the latter is my case, no deep knowledge about eCos itself)?

Does anyone know if any material will appear in the net or published otherwise?

Thanks,
Harri