ROMRAM startup in arm arch

Hi,

It seems to me than when ROMRAM startup is choosen, the data section is
copied twice. (I've looked into integrator and ebdxxx platforms). The first
time in the platform specific code, along with the text section, and the
second time is in vector.S. This second time is need to copy the data
section in case of ROM startup.

Is there really a need to copy twice here ?

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier,
Fabrice_Gautier@sdesigns.com