Re: ARM toolchain

Patrick Doyle wrote:
With the upcoming beta we've been testing binutils 2.13.1, gdb
5.3 and gcc
3.2.1. It works fine. Admittedly it didn't till recently, but we've been
checking in the requisite fixes :-). With 2.0 beta the web pages will be
updated accordingly (along with many other changes!).

Would you like me to mark up the web pages for the ARM, or is someone
already doing that?  I should warn you, I have steadfastly refused to learn
anything about web pages, so any markups I do will be of the "replace 2.10.1
with 2.13.1" variety, and see if it still looks pretty.  But if you want a
strong back and a weak brain to do that sort of thing for the ARM toolchain
page, I can take a whack at it.
:-)

Nope, the pages have already been rewritten, but are specific to the upcoming 2.0 beta so will go live then.

Jifl
--
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine