using ecosynth ?

Is there other docs on how to build an app using it
In the doc I could find it just says that it is the same as for any other
target ... But the other target are configured via the configtool which
doesn't display the ecosysnth target (at least to me).

I could build "rawether" and "ecosysnth" ... I am a little at loss about
how to use them :-(

Thanks !

Philippe