Re: eCos build fails when INET support is disabled

On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 04:50, Chris Garry wrote:
> [...]

I see.  In the case of the networking stacks, the options presented
by eCos are pretty straight forward mappings of the options available
when building the stack on xBSD.  I wouldn't be surprised if this
would break if you tried to build FreeBSD with a similar setup.

As for eCos configuration options - outside of the networking stack -
you should not find such breakage and we'd like to know if you do.

A long time ago, in the mists of eCos' birth, we had plans (and even
some attempts at implementing) randomized, full coverage of all
configuration options.  As eCos grew this became an exponentially
large problem and over time was allowed to wither.  If one wanted to
attempt this today, we'd enjoy seeing the results :-)

--
|       Mind: Embedded Linux and eCos Development        |