GCC 3.2.x ECOS patch

Is it necessary to patch a GCC version 3.2.2 for the latest ECOS from cvs?

My platforms of interest are MPC8xx and MPC82xx.

Forgive me if this was stated earlier in the discussion history I did not
find specific reference in a search for GCC patches.

Thanks for your valuable time.
Mike Talley

This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files, or previous
e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not
read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing,
distribution, or use of any of the information contained in or
attached to this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the
sender by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving them
in any manner.  Thank you.