Re: malloc initialization problem

That was indeed the problem. Thanks.

This brings up another issue I have. I've looked
through the documentation and must confess that I
still am a little confused about the relationship
between:

1. mlt*.mlt
2. mlt*.h
3. mlt*.ldi
4. target.ld

Can you explain how each is created and used, which
ones I need to edit, which are generated, etc.? Can
you explain in terms of both the GUI and manually
editing?

Also, I cannot for the life of me find the Memory
Layout Tool or Window in the 2.0 GUI. I also cannot
find any documentation on how to use it.

Thanks.