Re: Does anyone build SID on cygwin successfully?

People trying to build SID on Cygwin have been perplexed by
the absense of the msgfmt program from gettext.  So was I.

For Cygwin, you need the gettext-devel package to get msgfmt.
I just want to add this to the record so that the next hapless
Googler finds it and doesn't have to jump through the same hoops
that I did.