Re: timeout in tftp_client_test.c

HG wrote:
Hi All,

I am getting timeouts in this test in the following test case for the
tftp_get call :

[snip]
Are there some configuration options for the library that should be checked
that are different from the defaults , any patches that could be useful ,
setup issues to check ??????

If your RedBoot is using bootp/dhcp for its IP address, then if your eCos application does the same it will probably get given the same address, causing a conflict... the eCos application always passes incoming packets to redboot and if redboot takes it (as it would if the address matched) eCos will never see the packets.... so you will never see the reply from the TFTP server.

I recommend trying some of the simpler network tests to start with to give you some confidence in the setup.

Jifl