Redboot with USB devtab entries ?

Hello,

I have writing an driver for the usb PDIUSBD12 of Philips on my EDB7312
cirrus board and
want now to try to build an redboot system with the USB support for debug
it, my problem :
every time I select the redboot config, the devtab entries of the USB driver
are disabled ?
I have try to build an redboot system with the Intel SA1110 with USB and
it's the same problem.
I can't enabled devtab entries ?

any can help me

thanks