compliment's

>From Pedro Guei,
Cote D'Ivoire. west africa
Dear Sir,

Good day to you in the name of our Lord.

Let not my mail come to you as a surprise, I am contacting you based on
the trust and confidence I reposed on you that you can be capable of
executing this transaction to our mutual benefit and I know you will
not betray me.
I am Mr. Pedro  Guei, the son of Gen. Robert Guei, who was the former
military president of my country Cote D'Ivoire. My late father was murdered on the 18-09-2002 while attempting to gain power through a failed coup d'etat.
I confide in you to disclose my late fathers' wealth acquired while in
office as the president. The sum of ($19 Million Dollars) deposited into a finance security company abroad for safe-keepig by my late father without
making the real contents of the consignment that contains the fund known to
the finance security company.
I am soliciting for your assistance in securing,investment/management
of this fund because I am a young man with no experience in investment
and management of fund.
Proceedures :
1. I have already made an arrangement on how the money will transfer to you as soon as i hear from you.
2. You are required to furnish me with the following :
3.   Bank account number
4. Your direct tel & fax number
5. Beneficiary name of the account number
6.  Your full mailling address and full name.

With the above informations, I shall commence the procedures for the
transfer of the fund to you.
But before we can commence any of the above arrangement, an agreement
must be reached first. I therefore advise you to treat this with utmost secrecy and urgency by reaching me immediately.
I await hearing from you urgently on my direct email :pr.pedro@caramail.com or pguei@hknetmail.com for more informations.
NOTE:I am not ready to (contact any other person) until I get a reply from you.

Yours' brother,
Pedro Guei