Support for Multiple ethernet ports on MPC8260

Dear All .

In our new project we are planning to use eCos as the OS .We will be using
the MPC8260 as the main controller.
In our project we need to have three separate Ethernet Ports. One of the
will be working as a regular  port with complete TCP/IP Stack.
the other two are used just for routing at MAC layer, and don't need any
Protocol stack.

We need clarifications on the following topics for the same.

1. Is it possible to use the powerquicc2 driver provided along with eCos2.0
to support Ethernet interface on all three FCC channels , looking at the
code(only a rough look ) it seems that driver is hardcoded for FCC2.
2. Is it possible to route the packets from different interfaces to
different stacks ? for one interface it has to go to regular protocol stack
, for the other interfaces it should go to another routing stack.
3. In "InitEthernetPHY" function the support for full duplex 100 Mbps
connection has been commented out, even though the Intel LXT970A chip
supports that mode. Anyone knows why ???

We are new to eCos and any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards,
Tiby