Memory Mapped register access in 80321

I am new to Redboot and I am writting a Redboot driver
running on Intel 80321 processor. I have to access the
Memory Mapped register located inside the CPU from
the range FFFF F350 to FFFF F6B4. The document says that
these address are "Internal Bus Address".

Can I can access these address directly or should I convert
them to something like virtual address to access them ?.

If any conversion is required, can you please let me know
how to convert the address.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards