Re: should Ecos re-run hal init code?

On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 08:58, Aaron Richardson wrote:
> I am getting execution of hal init code when I run my ecos application,
> specifically my hal_hardware_init() routine.  Is this normal behavior for an
> ecos application?  Is it configurable?

This is normal behaviour.  The extent of hardware "initialization"
which occurs is platform specific, but in general is limited for
non "ROM monitor" applications (i.e. normal applications will
run through this routine, but the effects are less than when
the platform first starts)

In general this is not configurable.

Is it causing you some problems?

--