Re: a few ecos test problems

Aaron Richardson wrote:
I have passed almost all of the ecos tests except for a few.

failed:
except1
kexcept1

timed out:
stress_threads
dhrystone
malloc1
malloc3
malloc4
realloc
heaptest

I havent dug into the reason why the exceptions are failing yet...

Is the reason that the other tests failed that I have the timeout set too low? I have it set to default, which I think is 15 minutes. Or do I have some other problem with these tests?

15 minutes should be long enough unless the board is very slow indeed. malloc1 certainly shouldn't take that long. It looks like the memory layout for your target is wrong. This might explain the stress_threads failure too. The exceptions failures are probably separate and would need a closer look.

Although if you don't intend to use eCos exceptions obviously don't worry too much about it.

Jifl