Re: should Ecos re-run hal init code?

Its not causing me a problem yet.  However, I have a 21555 picbridge chip on
my platform and if the init occurs twice on it it will mess up the settings
that got put in there from the bios of the pc thatthe card is sitting in.  I
will just have to figure out a way to not initialize this chip if it has
already been done.  Ill start a new thread for this...

thanks,
Aaron

--

Aaron Richardson