Re: fed up with div_t

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 09:22:42AM +0200, Matthieu.GIRARDIN@fr.thalesgroup.com wrote:

> Hi and thanks for your two responses.
>
> But I might have a problem as you can see :

> file or >>> >>> directory

Sorry. Since you are playing around with more advanced packages
management things, i assumed you knew how to use ecosconfig. Since you
don't i suggest you spend some time reading. Once you understand how
these tools and the configuration files work you will find it much
easier to build strange custom configurations.

export ECOS_REPOSITORY=/opt/ecos/ecos-2.0b1/packages

or where ever your repositories packages directory is.

My ecosconfig check command was just to show you the configuration i
was using.

> Target: linux
> Template: kernel

This is the target and template i used. ie

ecosconfig new linux kernel

> Added:
> CYGPKG_LIBC_STDLIB
> CYGPKG_LIBC_STRING
> CYGPKG_LIBC_I18N

These are the packages i added. ie

ecosconfig add CYGPKG_LIBC_STDLIB

> No conflicts

This shows the resulting configuration is valid.

     Andrew