Re: Redboot on SE7751R board?

Well I've gotten a bit further now. I get output on my serial port now
through minicom. But it appears to be garbage. Most likely this is caused
by the fact the CPU clock is different from the SE7751 board 240MHz vs. 160
MHz) and some of the 'math' ecos is doing is wrong. I assume I have to
change settings like:

CYGHWR_HAL_SH_OOC_PLL_1
CYGHWR_HAL_SH_OOC_DIVIDER_PFC
etc.

They seem to define the ratios between CPU clock and peripheral clock.

Can anyone provide more insight?

Thanks.

Paul