Re: uart display

Satish Kumar wrote:
well, i get the same output even on Teraterm.
any more suggestions...
satish

Since the output you are getting seems totally unrelated to what you are expecting, my first idea would be baud rate mismatch between target and development host. If you are sure the values are OK, I'd use a scope to double check.

If you are really certain the baud rates match, a further idea
would be massive transmission errors. Again, you can use a scope to
see what your target is actually transmitting (I don't know if
hyperterm will alert you to errors encountered during reception).