Re: redboot.img

O.k,
     using the AXD tool, everytime i have to set the PC value and click
"Go" to get the RedBoot Debug environment run successfully..and this
works fine. i have redboot.bin burnt in the flash in this case.

  now, i m expecting to see the same output on the hyperterminal when i
just power on my system with the redboot.bin or redboot.img file burnt
in the the flash. but it fails to do so. the reset_vector are set to
0x3000040 and i have set the ROM bootup option too in the config-tool..

its is a remapped address which is mentioned above...

plz kindly suggest me a solution.

Satish Kumar <satish@bvt.sc.sanyo.co.jp>