Re: configtool, ecosconfig for a beginner suite ?

Matthieu.GIRARDIN@fr.thalesgroup.com writes:

> [...]

The short answer is that it shouldn't. Check that you are building in
a *clean* directory, that powerpc-eabi-gcc is in your path, and that
ECOS_REPOSITORY points to the correct source tree.

If that does not work then try the following command line sequence and
send the output here:

echo $ECOS_REPOSITORY
echo $PATH
mkdir ppc.psim
cd ppc.psim
ecosconfig new psim kernel
ecosconfig tree
make tests

We probably don't want to see all of the output from the make: the
first 20 lines and the last 20 would be enough.