RE: Round robin scheduler question

In the simple test case I gave you I agree this would be an even simpler
fix.

Unfortunately the code I'm porting involves 1000+ source files and 50+
dynamically created tasks so this isn't a viable option.

So any clues as to what I have to change for option 2?

Thanks again.

cheers,

Ian

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This message and any attachment is confidential and is protected by
copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, please email the sender or
telephone +44 (0)1442 213440 and delete this message and any attachment from
your system. Dissemination and or copying of this email is prohibited if you
are not the intended recipient.

We believe, but do not warrant, that this email and any attachments are
virus free. You should take full responsibility for virus checking.

No responsibility is accepted by FUJIFILM Electronic Imaging Limited for
personal emails or emails unconnected with FUJIFILM Electronic Imaging
Limited's business.