From: agyhoo [mailto:agyhoo@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 12:07 PM
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: ecos port for toshiba tx3927 processor?

Hi,

Has anybody done an eCos port for the toshiba tx3927 MIPS
processor? Upon searching the archives, I found that
someone had asked a similar question (specifically about
the jmr-3927 board), but there weren't any ports available
at that time.

Would greatly appreciate any tips, references etc.

Thanks.

- Anunoy

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com