RE: Entering GDB stubs from an application

Thanks.

FWIW, including GDB stubs did make 'breakpoint()' be defined, of course,
then my output was all mangled... Back to the CDL to fix that... Now I am
learning that "info threads" (which is, ultimately all I wanted to see at
that point) does not seem to be implemented for my platform... I need to
talk to the guy who did that port...

It's days like today that make me wonder why I enjoy doing this so much.

Sigh...

--wpd