Timers and RTC timer.

Hi,
    i m having some confusions regarding the usage of the RTC Timers
and other ordinary Timers supported on the target board.i m workin on
arm92ej-s based system board.
  my board supports total 4 Timers and a RTC Timer. currently  i
have programmed hal_delay_us() using the Timer2 and the hal_clock_xxxx
routines using the Timer1.
  when i executed the two-threads.c program i found that when a
cyg_thread_delay() routine was called..my program was in infinte loop.
i realized from the eCos reference guide that this function depends on
the real-time system clock as controlled by the configuration option
CYGVAR_KERNEL_COUNTERS_CLOCK.

  so, i wanted to know, were to add the real-time clock routines..should i
replace the existing hal_clock_xxx routines using the RTC timer..?

well, my system board uses 32khz to drive the real-time clock in the
RTC block..and my CPU speed is 192MHz..so, whatz the real-time period.
is it 1/32khz.. plz some one guide me in calculating this value.

thanks,
saty

--
Satish Kumar <satish@bvt.sc.sanyo.co.jp>