Re: cyg mem Info

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 04:07:03PM +0530, Chaitanya wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am tying to get some memory statistics of my application on ecos.
> It uses the cyg_mempool_var_try_alloc for allocating memory.
>
> For getting statistics i am using the
> cyg_mempool_var_get_info...
> Can sombody tell me what is the difference between
>
> ifreemem and maxfree members in the cyg_mempool_info_t structure

Have you seen the comment in the header file?

typedef struct {
    cyg_int32 totalmem;
    cyg_int32 freemem;
    void      *base;
    cyg_int32 size;
    cyg_int32 blocksize;
    cyg_int32 maxfree;                  // The largest free block
} cyg_mempool_info;

freemem is the total amount of free memory in the pool. maxfree if the
largest contiguous block of free memory in the pool.

        Andrew