Re: serial line ISR problem -- again:(

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 03:30:13PM +0200, Eric Doenges wrote:
> The code you posted later in this thread looks OK to me regarding
> the setting up of the ISR and should work if the interrupt is actually
> triggered. One thing you could try is to configure the 16550 to
> request interrupts for all possible interrupt sources to see if
> your ISR works in principle.

done -- but ISR still doesn't run. my test device is preety chatty on
TxD line, so I see both 0x08 (change of serial line status signals) and
0x06 code in Interrupt Identification Register -- exactly as I expected.

but 'voilatile unsigned int c' variable is still 0 -- so isn't
incremented in ISR as it should be.

> Not sure about HAL_INTERRUPT_IN_USE, but did you build the eCos serial
> driver for the i386 PC target ? If you did, it will most likely conflict
> with your code.

I was trying both with and without serial driver, both -2.0 and
-current.

As it was written -- I have ISR working on another PC machine, but only
on that one (unfortunately I don't own it any more...) Now I try to get
it work on three other machines and nothing happens.

Hardware is 100% OK -- it works great under Linux and FreeBSD.

--
Piotr Trojanek