RE: Replace eCos idle thread

As far as I know, the idle thread will only run if all other (higher
priority) threads are blocking and is non-blocking by implication.
Therefore, if you ensure that the thread you create at the lowest priority
is non-blocking, it will effectively become your idle thread.

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
http://www.jennic.com  Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655