ecos minimum configuration

Hello All ,
I want to use ecos on ARM7 board . I have only 64 KB of memory . So I want
to use the minimum possible configuration of ecos that is possible for ARM7
. I am currently using the Config Tool provided alongwith the ecos . But it
is allowing me to only add/ remove packages . So if I want only 1 function
in a package I have to include the entire package which also increases the
memory . Also it is not giving me any idea about the dependencies between
the packages . How can I fine tune the ecos configuration so that it takes
less than 64 KB of memory ? Also how can I know about the inter dependencies
between the packages ? How can I manually modify the configuration file
 .ecc I suppose ) ?
Please help as early as possible .
Thanks & regards ,
Dhanashri .