Re: ecos scheduler start in clocktruth.cxx

well, i m lookin for somethin similar to cyg_scheduler_start() which is
used to invoke the scheduler according to the configuration options
selected.

well, incase of an application, i read that its not necessary to invoke
the scheduler , from the user start function since this is performed
when cyg_user_start returns..that means Scheduler::start func is called.
   so, start() func inturn calls cpu_start() which i assume is
responsible for invoking the scheduler..so i see some instruction like
"register Cyg_Thread *next = scheduler.schedule();",,is this responsible
for invoking the schduler..?
          can some one explain in detail were in this func the scheduler
is initialised..!!

thanks
satish

--