RE: [openrisc] eCos 2.0 port

I have a version of eCos 2.0 working in minimal configuration with our
custom design, which is similar to ORP. I will be happy to assist getting
this into the eCos repository - I have offered before no-one seemed
interested. Unfortunately, I don't have the bandwidth to do it right now but
would probably be able to pick it up in a couple of weeks.

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
http://www.jennic.com  Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655