Re: standalone RAM application

So the architecture is the IXP2400.

I have ported the Intel redboot to the current ~2.0 code(pre-release CVS).  I
have it running (ROMRAM) from flash.  My application works booting redboot
from flash and loading the application.  However, when I click the "Behave as
ROM monitor" (to make standalone app) it changes my startup type to ROMRAM.
Which I assume is not what I want.

thanks,
Aaron

--