Re: Redboot on AT91EB55

Hi,
i don't know exactly what you mean.
Do you have problems using gdb on cygwin?
Before you can set the cpsr register you need to connect to target
(angel need the rdi target). This can be done using the following
command:
target rdi
or
target rdi s=/dev/com1

If so, do you also have problems during the connect angel and gdb?

The best way is to try it runnig linux as host. There are some problems
using the debugger and the cygwin environment.

greetings,
Roman