RE: PPP on eCos(eb40a), continued...

This is not going to be much help, But I think you are right. It sounds like
you are running out of RAM memory. Just the net component on its own without
the PPP stack is large (in embedded terms).

How much memory have you setup the target to have?

Well, the eb40a has 512k of RAM, I suposse that the space avaliable for the stack is much less,cuz the other pakgs.