RE: Errors in building the tests for Linux Synthetic

Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
Do you mean regarding the usual problems with the graphical
configuration tool, or my problems with building the tests for the
Linux Synthetic platform? I remember reading your discussions with
Peter Lister, and Mark Retallack of Siemens. But I didn't see an
answer to my FAQ type question there.

Look at it this away, Andrew, when I happened to be using Version 2.0
of eCos, and the tools from Slackware 8.0, these problems didn't
happen. And the tools that were created for eCos, such as the branded
compiler are at that of 3.2.1, and the binary utilities are at 2.13.1.
I appreciate your advice, but I just don't see it.

And, I do agree with Peter Lister, regarding the graphical
configuration tool's collection of shortcomings.

Just for my piece of mind, would you mind telling me what you did see
in the supplied output?
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."? Obi-Wan Kenobi

http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos