RE: New problem with building eCos--see output

Hello (from) Gregg C Levine
That did it. Thanks Roland. I owe you something, or other, the next
time your visiting this country.

That being said Gary, do you have a specific objection against that
ECM file? I seem to recall something being stated about it. And having
found it, it discusses using the command line tool. Any particular
reason? I prefer the gui one.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."? Obi-Wan Kenobi