Subject: Linker files for AT91EB40A (18-Nov-2003 10:13)
From:    ricardo_andrino@web.de
To:      eibach@gdsys.de

Hallo, I have seen you in ecos-discuss.You are working with AT91EB40A.I am in this foro too but when i want to send an email, comes an error, that's why i write you directly.
I have installed the ecos on my Linux host but I have noticed that in the folder /packages/hal/arm/at91/eb40 there is eb40 and no eb40A.I don't Know the files that i have to change to configured correctly the memory layout(.h,.ldi,.mlt).I want to download the files onto the Flash memory.
Thank you very much

To: ricardo_andrino@web.de
Cc: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com