RE: context for creating interrupts on edb7312

> ------Is creating interrupts within the init context possible?-------

What do you mean "creating" interrupts?  Do you mean actually fielding
them (when they occur)?  In that case, no, since interrupts are not
turned on (enabled) until you call the scheduler.

a call(s) to cyg_interrupt_create()

> I am using the EDB7312 processor with the arm720t core.
>
> I would prefer to locate all interrupt creation and configuration in
> cyg_user_start, the init context, but have had little success in doing so.

Can you explain what you mean by this?

Calls to cyg_interrupt_create(), cyg_intterrupt_attach(), and
cyg_interrupt_unmask() that create and configure the interrupt structure of
the system.