Re: Insight under Linux?

Andrew Lunn wrote:
On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 04:57:59PM -0500, Linux HA wrote:

How do I go about getting Insight under Linux that will work with
arm-elf-gdb? Is it as simple as downloading it and using running
Insight 1.0?

Nope, even easier. Just use -w

I think most of us prefer CLI to GUI, so it is disabled by default,
but its still part of the binary.

Excellent! Now I can keep the Window users happy.

BTW, is there a way to search the archives? Are there archives?

You can access the archive at: ecos.sourceware.org/intouch.html. There
is an search engine.

Thanks, that will go a long way to keeping redundant questions off the list.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)