Why the "GO" command can not execute the application?

Hi, all

I find out the load bug of redboot :
After loading elf file, by using the "x" command we can find that the memory region of download just only contains an elf header, the other region else filled with all zero. On the other hand, after loading a bin file with option "-r" , the memory region is filled with the binary codes as same as the original bin file.

So, we just load the bin file of hello under redboot, and using the GO command to execute it. There is something wrong displaying on screen like this "$T0a0f:86000000;0d:80060200;#17".

All of these happened on the snds platform, and we built redboot with ROM version and application with RAM.

BTW, the application hello which we built with ROM version can run very well on snds target board without redboot. Why ? Hope to get the answer from experts.

Best Regards

--WJ Zheng