From: Steven Retz [mailto:sjr3tz@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday 16 December 2003 02:03 AM
To: uClinux-dev@uclinux.org; ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com;
rtems-users@rtems.com; ColdFire@wildrice.com
Subject: [ECOS] Microcontroller with many UARTS

Does anyone know of a microcontroller with a lot of
UARTS on it (preferably a Motorola)?  If not does
anyone have any clues on how to connect say 16 or so
UARTS to a microcontroller?  Right now it is for my
curosity or something I would like to build for my
home, but maybe try to sell it.

Steven Retz

Siemens Traffic Controls is a division of Siemens plc. Registered No.
727817, England.
Registered office: Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8FZ.

This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the addressee.
If you are not the addressee please note that any distribution,
reproduction, copying, publication or use of this communication
or the information in it is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please contact us immediately and also
delete the communication from your computer.