MPC860 - hal_arbitration_isr_cpm

Hi,

I keep getting hal_arbitration_isr_cpm with civr of 0. According to the documentation this is the Error vector where the interrupt was cleared by the user before the core serviced and there are no pending interrupts for the cpm.

1. Why am I seeing this behavior? Who is clearing the interrupt?
2. hal_arbitration_isr_cpm returns a 0 everytime civr = 0 instead of cyg_isr_handled. Can this be a problem?

Thanks in advance
Nirmal