Re: Will gcc3.3 will work with eCos?.

We have been using arm-elf-gcc-3.3.1 for some time and it works fine - if
we disable some features like eCos filesystem support.
The problem I think was some StdioStream subclass (stdout) that was used
before it was fully constructed (init priority problem possibly?).
Best Regards,
Fredrik Hederstierna