returning to RedBoot after executing ecos application

Hi all,
I am trying ecos/Redboot to work with x86 pc platform that boots from floppy. I would like to return to redboot prompt without calling hal_pc_reset().

Is there a way to call redboot entry points from ecos application ( e.g returning to do_go)? - i.e a mechanism to call return_to_redboot() from cyg_user_start(). One way is to write redboot.bin addresses of the entry points I am looking for in a header file and use them when my application terminates given that redboot code is not over-written by ecos app?

I'll appreciate any help and thoughts about how to go about this?

-Thanks
JS