New FEMLAB Fall Tour CD

Dear Colleague,

We have recently concluded our worldwide Fall seminar tour.
Since some of you were unable to attend, you can now request
a free copy of the FEMLAB Fall Tour CD.

This CD contains the case studies presented during the tour and
28 new models made with the new version of FEMLAB 3.

View the models and place your request for the free CD at:
www.comsol.com/tourcd

Cheers,

Jill Goldberg
COMSOL, Inc.
8 New England Executive Park
Burlington, MA  01803
781-273-3322
www.comsol.com

PS.  Feel free to forward this announcement to your colleagues.

*Reply to me directly if you do not want to receive further emails.