Re: eCos Configuration Tool for Windows

John Dallaway wrote:

The eCos Configuration Tool shipped with the eCos 2.0 release is still current. It seems that the presence of the old snapshot on ftp.ecoscentric.com has the potential to cause confusion so I will remove it.

Thanks for the info. Let me encourage you to consider a return of the memory map feature :-)

Peter