Re: eCos2.0 download

I think the simplest thing to do is to untar those files into a shared
directory (e.g. /opt/ecos ) and then set your PATH so that it
contains:
/opt/ecos/ecos-2.0/tools/bin
/opt/ecos/gnutools/arm-elf/bin

The install script also sets the ECOS_REPOSITORY variable so that it
points to /opt/ecos/ecos-2.0/packages.

Alternatively, if you really want to use the install script but if you
have proxy troubles it's a bit tricky. As I said, you have to:
- download http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/ecos-install.db
- download the install script (ecos-install.tcl)
- download ecos-2.0.cygwin.tar.bz2 and download the appropriate gnu
toolchain, then put the files on a local webserver within the adequate
directory structure
- add you local webserver to the list of mirrors in the
ecos-install.db file
- run "sh ecos-install.tcl -m ecos-install.db"
- follow the instructions.
At least it worked for me.

Cheers,
Gregory Heinrich.