RE: about porting ecos in S3C4510B development board

Hi Jonathan,

   Thanks for your help.Now Redboot is working.

    I followed the example on provided in the book "Embedded software
development with eCos", by Anthony J.Massa, P.300

But when I tried to load file using Redboot, I got the following error
message:

 Copyright (C) 2000, 2001, 2002, Red Hat, Inc.

RAM: 0x00000000-0x02000000, 0x00024628-0x02000000 available
RedBoot> load -v -m ymodem
*** Abort! Attempt to load S-record to address: 0x00020000, which is not in
RAM
xyzModem - CRC mode, 1(SOH)/1(STX)/0(CAN) packets, 3 retries

what does cause this problem?

Thanks

Hu Ying