About At91eb40a

| Hi Ricardo,
|
| I'm using this eval board too. But I'm newbie on eCos.
| My objective is to download an image to FLASH via JTAG with a wiggler.
| By now, I don't know how start.
| I have this things: cygwin on win98, eCos2.0 (/opt/ecos) and
| gnutools-arm-elf-1.4-2

Well, it's far more easy than you would expect, first for the eb40a you
need to dowload the eCos-CVS beacuse the evaluation board has a different
memory layout and it's not supported on the 2.0 Repository.

Then it will be far more easy if you set a resident redboot image on
memory, maybe you don't want to overwrite angel, so write it on the user
part of the memory, on the eCos and RedBoot documentation is the
information to do that.

At last, read the documentation, and look at the lists, I don't know if
this has been posted before, but I feel like yes.

Deep in the mountains rest the Spawn

Plz Rply:

 carlos@phaber.com

       or